Saturday 13 June 2015

Sammy Keyes and the Curse of Moustache Mary SPOILERS!

Title: Sammy Keyes and the Curse of Moustache Mary

Author: Wendelin Van Draanen

Rating: 4/5

Reading Time: 2 - 3 hours

Bookworm Appeal: Funny?
                               : Fast-paced?
                               : Mystery?
                               : Slightly Romantic?
                               : Drama?

You'll have a wonderful time reading.





Review

This is the 5th book out of 18 books (18? I know, it's a lot.) I haven't read the first 4 yet but I will. This is the first time I've read a Sammy Keyes book and I just finished it 4 hours ago. It's like super-duper funny and when ever she has embarrassing moments, I put the book down and scream and then go back to reading (that happens whenever I read any book, well except for more serious books with no embarrassing parts like The Hunger Games.) Anyway, it's a really good book, if it wasn't I wouldn't be spending my precious cash on the other 17 books from the series.

Summary

Sammy or Samantha thought that New Year's Eve at Dot's place would be low-key with no mysteries to solve but even before they arrive at Dot's something bad has already happened.When they arrive everything seems to be going well until she becomes friends with an old lady and her pig (yes, I did just type P-I-G) Now she's caught up in a century-old family feud, talks of ghosts, lost pigs and falling in love and this all happens in one WEEKEND! Read to find out what happens!

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older."
                                                                                                - Wake me up, Avicii ( I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment