Saturday 25 July 2015

My Review of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 OFFICIAL TRAILER

Welcome to my first ever TRAILER REVIEW!!!









So, I think I'll do this by category.




THE BEGINNING 

I loved how they started the trailer. The zooming into the Capitol while the background music went 'dum, dum, dum.' It really builds up the suspense. I could feel my fangirl-ness (if it wasn't a word yet, I just made into a word.) in me was trying to burst out of my body.


WHERE I GOT 'The Feels' 

I'm going to list out the top 2 parts of where I got the most FEELS, not that I only have 2 parts because, the entire trailer I had the feels but this is just where I got the MOST feels.

1. During the Finnick and Annie's wedding dance scene when Prim and Katniss hug!

That part was so sweet for me and when they added the voice over "Nothing good is safe while he's alive..." and then I thought back to what happened to Prim. I practically EXPLODED!!!

2. When Peeta starts the sentence "All those deaths..."

The funny part about this (not the Deaths!) is that before watching the trailer I came across this pic:




So, I thought that "All those deaths..." was just a line from the movie and not in the trailer. So, when I noticed the line in the trailer I was like:

"OMG!!! Is that...the line from that pic just now. (MEGA HUGE GASP)"

First, if Peeta starts talking I already get the feels (Biased I know, but his voice melts my  heart like heat melts butter.) But, when he starts to say ALL THOSE DEATHS and they start showing the scenes when they were in the UNDERGROUND tunnels of the CAPITOL and things exploded and they poped out of the water and they end with THEY MEAN SOMETHING. MY heart literally MELTED. Call me a doctor. But, all of this was just on the inside, on the outside, if someone were to pass by they would've seen me making a sad face and go "Awww..."

THE PART I HAD TO REWIND 
The scene where the floor is crumbling beneath them and there's a voice over and it goes "Turn your weapons...to Snow." and they start showing a series of scenes at high speed. So, I noticed that Katniss KISSED someone during one of the scenes but, I wasn't sure if it was PEETA or gale. So while I was rewinding I was saying "Who is it? Who is it? Who is it?" So, when I saw it was PEETA I started squealing like a little girl. I was so loud, my MOM came upstairs to see what's wrong. Ahhhh! The JOYS of being a FANGIRL!

SPECIAL EFFECTS AND PROPS   

The special effects were awesome, the tar, the crumbling floor, the mutated lizard peacekeepers, and did you see Tigris's face, it was all top-notch. The props were amazing too, the hovercrafts, the parachutes (  who knows what they actually are? ;(   )  they were top-notch too.


I can wait for the movie, because I don't want it to end. This is an important part of my childhood and I don't want it to end. I am so sad. :(

BUT! I think the movie is going to be awesome and I am so happy that Francis Lawrence directed it.

Happy waiting for November and may the odds be ever in your favor.

"Are you, are you? Coming to the tree where they strung up a man, they say who murdered three."
                                                                                                                              - The Hanging Tree


No comments:

Post a Comment